Toyosu & Tsukiji
– Visit 8 food stops!
– Taste fresh tuna at the Toyosu Market (not open for public)
– Various vendor food and full sushi meal at Tsukiji Market
Tsukiji & Ginza
– Visit Tsukiji, Tokyo’s iconic fish market for over 85years
– Tour includes stops at 8 food vendors
– Have sushi for breakfast!
– A Historical and charming shopping street loved by the locals
– Visit 10 food vendors and enjoy ramen for lunch!
– Enjoy beverages at an old Japanese house renovated into a cafe
– Visit 2 authentic Izakaya (pub restaurant)
– Visit a lively alley filled with bars and restaurants
– Enjoy a quick Japanese dessert!
– Visit 4 unique and hidden places loved by Japanese foodies
– Includes family friendly activities for children
– The last stop is hidden behind a secret door!
– Choose 3 local whisky bars from our list: authentic, local, view, hidden, fun, etc.
– Try various types of Japanese whisky including micro distillery and rare whisky
LATE AND NO-SHOW POLICY
GENERAL CANCELLATION POLICY
50 % refund
* In case of cancellation, the PayPal handling fee (3.9 % of the total amount) will apply.
* In case of the large number group and busy season, the above policy will change
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We always ask our guests for any food allergy that they may have when booking, and will ensure that we share that information with our guest’s guide.
Our guides will always make sure they are aware of the allergies you have prior to the tour, and will work with restaurants to accommodate your needs.
Please note that Japanese restaurants have small kitchens and we cannot guarantee 100% that your specified allergic ingredients won’t be included.
Please bring the medicine necessary to treat your allergic reaction.
Oishii Co., Ltd., your guide and restaurants do not accept responsibility for death or injury suffered from any food consumed or reaction to any directly or indirectly food-related allergy on our guest’s tours.
We will not be held responsible for any injury or death whilst taking part in the tour.
We strive to achieve the highest food hygiene standards on our tours however we will not be held responsible for any illness that is due to anything you have eaten or drank whilst on a tour.
We recommend that all tour participants have adequate insurance before taking the tour.
By making full payment of a Oishii Co., Ltd., tour you are accepting these terms and conditions.