Toyosu & Tsukiji
– About 8 food stops
– Taste fresh tuna in Toyosu Market (not open for public)
– Various vendor food and full sushi meal in Tsukiji Market
Tsukiji & Ginza
– Tokyo’s iconic fish market for over 85years
– About 8 vender food stops
– Delicious sushi for breakfast
– Historical and charming shopping street loved by local people
– About 10 vender food stops with ramen lunch
– Old house renovated to a cafe
– 2 Authentic Izakaya (pub restaurant)
– 1 Lively alley with many bars & restaurants
– 1 Quick Dessert stop
– 4 Hidden unique places loved by foodies
– Family friendly, fun activities for children
– Last stop is behind secret door
– Choose 3 local whisky bars from our list: authentic, local, view, hidden, fun, etc.
– Try various types of Japanese whisky including micro distillery and rare whisky
LATE AND NO-SHOW POLICY
GENERAL CANCELLATION POLICY
50 % refund
* In case of cancellation, the PayPal handling fee (3.9 % of the total amount) will apply.
* In case of the large number group and busy season, the above policy will change
But please note, Japanese restaurants have small kitchens and we cannot guarantee 100% that your specified allergic ingredients won’t be included. Please bring your medicine just in case of unexpected trouble.
Oishii Co., Ltd., your guide and restaurants do not accept responsibility for death, injury or other loss suffered resulting from any food eaten or reaction to any directly or indirectly food-related allergy on your tour.