Our knowledgeable guide will convey you through a Whisky journey of taste and atmosphere, conjuring up within you a sense of time and J-uniqueness. From hidden-gem micro distilleries to well known brands, experience quality and variety, collecting within you a sense for the growing momentum of Japanese whisky.
Place to Visit / Food Example
1. Start with a drink at a bar on 46th floor with view (ex: Beer, Yoichi, Hibiki 17)
2. Local food and drink under the train track + Delicious gyoza takeout
3. Koryoriya (higher class of Izakaya for various food & drink)
4. Micro distillery whisky tasting (ex: Ichiro’s malt, others) + Pork cutlet sandwich
5. Whisky tasting at hidden bar (ex: Yamasaki 1, Taketsuru 21)